Grant Bradley Gallery open exhibition


Last week I found out that I had a picture accepted into the Grant Bradley Gallery open exhibition! It opened last Friday for the private view and I haven't yet had a day off to go and have a look but I will post up a few photos when I do!
The picture is a Giclee print of my Bell Jar picture below - the original painting is in the 2015 Quay Arts open exhibition on the Isle of Wight - If you are visiting the Island it's really worth a visit as it's got someone for everyone with 34 other artists representing the diversity from the South and the Island.
...So to summarise I'm simply really happy I have some work out in the world! and now the plan is to continue to work on items to sell at The Isle of Wight Open Studios which is on in July.. *pulls socks up*



z