Post Open Studios thoughts


Can't believe the Open Studios finished a week ago! Crazy! I thought i'd take the chance to write a summary of how it went and reflect
 on what what I found to be a mostly great experience!

In the run up to the Open Studios I wanted to have some new things to show so most of my time went into making new work! However everything seems to 
take a lot longer than I first think it will so the time went very quickly so I didn't quite get through the list but I got a fair few bits done!

I didn't sell heaps but I spoke to lots of lovely people and I got a really good idea of the
 pieces people liked and so that means I'll know what to feature more of for future fairs etc. 
Another great part of being in the gallery space in The Quay Arts was that I was
 sharing with eight other Artists, they were all so lovely and supportive and very talented!
 See more of everyone's work visit the Isle of Wight Arts website here.

So my plan now is to make more work, to do more fairs and to send out publicity material!


The lovely Quay Arts building where I shared a space in the West Gallery for Open Studios 2015.

My table-wares!


 I had for sale Giclee prints of my Illustrations, printed bags, postcards, greeting cards and some screen prints - 
which were fairly successful as it was my first attempt un-aided!





Advertising personalised food Illustrations.