Updates and an offer in my shop!

It's been two months since I got back from travelling (where did that time go?) and i've been working on a great project which i'd started and periodically been working on while away.
 I'm really proud of the work, chuffed to have been commissioned and it's subject matter that I love to paint - FOOD! I've nearly finished the painting side and i'm nearly at editing and printing. So yep it's an all encompassing project which is teaching me quite few new skills, including admin and all those sorts of useful things.

Sorry this isn't too eloquently written! My excuse is i'm just getting over a cold and it's those sorts of sets backs when your really into what your working on it's just bloody irritating!

I should be able to show the work soon and I'll pop them on here at the soonest available opportunity.

P.s I've got an offer on my Etsy shop at the moment for 10% off everything with the code JUNE10 at checkout. Including my Utensils print below! Visit my Etsy for a browse here.