Thompsons Restaurant commission

This is well overdue post partly as I finished it last month and it’s been in the cooker for over a year and also because I’m really excited to show everyone!

I loved making these pictures for Thompson's Restaurant in Newport on the Isle of Wight. There are 31 pictures in total and they illustrate the culmination of a lot of hard work from Robert Thompson, owner and head chef of the restaurant and his team at Thompson's.

I hope that I captured this and the beauty of the food and ingredients on their menu. It is incredibly satisfying to complete a larger project from inception to framed images on the walls. It feels like more of an accomplishment somehow to have them as tangible objects and not just languishing in a drawer or a computer! I'm definitely feeling inspired to have an exhibition - watch this space!