Isle of Wight images progress and process

Hey guys! I thought I'd show you some of the work I've been doing lately of the Isle of Wight themed greetings cards and the process of painting them. This week hasn't been quite as productive due to other commitments and feeling a bit under the weather but I'm hoping to get back on track the next few days!

I've made my painting of The Needles into a GIF below and the separate pictures underneath if you'd like to look at them in more detail. It's not completely finished but it gives you an idea of my techniques - blooming love a bit of masking fluid! (the off white liquid on the first couple of frames which prevents the paint reaching the paper) and how the picture develops and changes sometimes!



























- WHAT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO / WATCHING:

Ok, this is going to sound a bit creepy but since last Monday the only thing I've been listening to is The Elis James and John Robbins Podcast from Radio X. So about 40 hours of pure Elis and Robbins chat. I now feel like I'm talking like them! I highly recommend it though as it's dead funny and has been great to work to!