Updates... The Princes Trust, starting my own business and Style of Wight magazine.


Oh my goodness! Hi whoever may be reading! It's been awhile and I've been busy honest!

It seems like the perfect time to write about where I am at the moment, as I am finally taking my business to Princes Trust launch panel this Friday in Southampton! You may remember me writing about my experience beginning the Princes Trust enterprise course back in January and the start of me producing my Isle of Wight greetings cards. The enterprise programme gives easy to digest business advice to 18 to 30 year olds who are looking at starting their own business - I can't recommend it enough and if you choose to carry on with the programme you receive support to potentially bring your business idea to reality!

On Friday I will present my cards, prints, portfolio and chat to a panel about my business and its future, please send me good vibes and luck that they approve and I can then receive a further two years of invaluable business mentor support!


My range of twelve Isle of Wight greetings 


Each of my greetings cards above depict images of some of the most cherished and beautiful Isle of Wight places and spaces. Each year I plan on  working a new line of cards with brand new designs.
Along with an annual wall calendar! I'm SO excited to get them back from the printers, which will be in the next fortnight! I will post a separate blog about them shortly!

Something else I've been meaning to write about is the feature about me and my work in the new issue of the brilliant Style of Wight magazine! I spoke to writer Roz Whistance about a multitude of things including my Illustration degree, the artist residency in Iceland earlier in the year and influence of the Isle of Wight on my work. The magazine has distribution points across the Island and in quite a few places on the mainland all of which can be found via the link to their website above.






I have also completed a few commissions this year which I will go into more detail in another post very soon. In the meantime wish me luck for the launch panel on Friday which I will be celebrating whatever the outcome as I'm really proud with what I have achieved this year! And as we'll be in Southampton I will probably celebrate with lots of swedish food in Ikea 😂
xxx