What I'm workin' on!

What am I working on at the moment? Except for keeping warm and keeping sane? Greetings cards! Yes cards again! But this time I have the added bonus of working towards cards which will almost definitely be up for sale in shops on the Isle of Wight! Woop! Yep, small steps... you could say just the Island? But I'm dead happy about it! I have spoken to shops which will stock them. I know what I have to do. I just need to get on and paint them! (and edit them, get them printed and quite a few other steps before they are shop worthy!) But it's a relief to be working towards something at the beginning of this new year that requires a deadline of sorts. I definitely work better with a set finish line. I don't know about you but the time just disappears if there isn't an end date!

I will post some progress pictures up once I've enough to show!

Sorry this has been a ramble. This blog also serves as diary/thought dump for me as well as outlet for showing what I'm up to! So if you've made it this far thank you for reading lovely, understanding people!


- WHAT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO / WATCHING:

Yoga with Adriene - Top Yogi and awesome Texas girl teaches Yoga in a refreshingly fun, motivational and caring way that I am loving!

Creative Pep Talk - Andy J Miller is an Illustrator and my new favourite podcaster! He has the same magic as Adriene (above) in that he clearly cares deeply about his listeners and is sending out good vibes and GREAT advice in equal measure! There couldn't be a better person to aid creative careers!
(Cue furious note taking!)


Personal work for Creative Pep Talk by Andy J. Miller